The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by www.magicalindiatour.com
Your personal information will be used only to process travel itinerary, bookings, invoice and to deal with your enquiries.
Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party for any purpose including mail shots.
Where we occasionally contact you to advise you of special offers we believe may be of interest to you, based on your original enquiry or booking, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mail lists and we guarantee to remove your details.
Your information will only be made available to persons outside of our company where we are under a legal obligation to do so (e.g. hotels, airlines, railways, and government bodies).
www.magicalindiatour.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website www.magicalindiatour.com
Our site uses an enquiry form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address)
Contact information is used to send information to our customers
The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; by sending us an email “unsubscribe” in the subject line
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Call – +91 – 987 361 7202
CONTACT US – +91 987 361 7202
Head Office – Ashirwad Complex, Udhayan Marg, Block F, Sector 53, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- You may inform us the type/Category of package you select.
- 50% of the total payment needs to be paid in advance to confirm your booking & 50% one week prior to your date of travel
- You can directly deposit the funds into our bank account mention below.
- You can also transfer money through NEFT (Online banking)
Term & Condition:-
- Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned and are valid for these dates only. In case room type is not mentioned, calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- In Case of non availability of room in chosen hotel then similar hotel category will be given to you.
- Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system. We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
- Incredible India Journey does not have any hidden charges and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
- Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
- Any Natural calamities Magical India Tour.com will not be liable for the same.
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
- All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy.
- 20% of the total amount charged if cancelled 3weeks prior to the trip.
- 30% of the total amount charged if cancelled 2weeks prior to the trip.
- 70% of the total amount charged if cancelled 1 week prior to the trip.
- 100% of the total amount charged if cancelled same week of the trip.
- In Case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be detected.
- Even If Trip cancelled on the same day of date booking then 1000/- service charges per person applicable on the same followed by cancellation Policy